This job advertisement is addressed to persons of any gender.
You carry out fault analyses and are responsible for problem solving in the event of equipment malfunctions
▪ You carry out comprehensive service, repair and maintenance work in the company as well as on site
▪ You are responsible for the commissioning of devices and systems
▪ You prepare quotations for repairs, spare parts, maintenance and services
▪ You actively support customers at home and abroad and communicate in German and English
▪ You have an electrotechnical vocational training or a comparable degree
You have already gained professional experience in the service and repair of measurement technology products (ideally optical measurement technology).
▪ You convince with your organisational talent as well as a confident appearance
▪ You work in a structured, independent and goal-oriented manner and are willing to be on site with partners and customers
▪ Your strengths include advisory skills, customer orientation, commitment and team spirit
▪ We expect a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken, as well as a confident handling of MS Office products
tec5 AG is an internationally active company specialising in the development and manufacture of electronics and optical sensors for spectral measurement technology. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we develop and manufacture high-quality spectroscopy systems for a wide range of applications in the industrial environment. The company is based in Steinbach in the immediate vicinity of Frankfurt a.M.
▪ Interesting and varied field of activity in a successful and strongly growing internationally active company with high-tech products.
▪ Flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes
Attractive social benefits