This job advertisement is addressed to persons of any gender.
- Relieving quality management
- Flat hierarchies in a motivated team
- Flexibility in full or part time
- Further education and training
- A wide range of opportunities for professional and technical training and development within the group of companies.
- Individual career planning & counselling
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Independent and resident-oriented fulfilment of the nursing tasks
- nursing tasks, taking into account the agreed nursing techniques and the respective clinical pictures
- Carrying out tasks in accordance with the quality guidelines and standards
- Cooperation within the framework of care documentation and care planning
- Service-oriented communication with residents and their relatives as well as staff members
- Understanding and empathy for elderly people and people in need of care.
- Motivation to update your own knowledge through internal and external further training measures
- social competence, ability to work in a team and flexibility
- Sense of responsibility, commitment and reliability
- Discretion and trustworthiness
The nursing staff at CMS Seniorenresidenz Am Ehrenmal are characterised by their friendliness and their love of care. They take a lot of time for the residents and have an open ear for their concerns and wishes. They are qualified and create individual therapeutic programmes with the aim of improving the quality of life and promoting the mobility of the seniors.
CMS Seniorenresidenz Am Ehrenmal is located in Taunusstein, 9 km away from Wiesbaden. The nearby forest is a place of relaxation and recreation and offers various leisure activities. Thus, the residents can spend pleasant hours in the great outdoors.
- 168 nursing places in 96 single and 36 double rooms
- Interspersed short-term care places
- qualified nursing and social care
- Individual therapeutic measures for rehabilitation and health care
- Leisure and communication activities, but also space for retreat into the private sphere