This job advertisement is addressed to persons of any gender.
▪ You assemble and test mechanical, electromechanical and electronic assemblies and devices according to instructions and test specification
▪ You carry out optical measurements and tests as well as the commissioning of systems
▪ You support the service department in troubleshooting and repairing returned products
▪ You create or supplement production documents using MS Office (Word, Excel)
You will actively work on the optimisation/improvement of work processes within the
▪ You have completed training as a mechatronics technician, electronics technician, industrial electronics technician or a comparable qualification.
▪ You have experience in the assembly of mechanical / electronic modules as well as in the testing and commissioning of devices and systems
▪ You have good soldering skills in the area of SMT / connection technology
▪ You have experience in the use of MS Office
▪ You are able to read circuit diagrams and technical drawings
▪ You have very good written and spoken German skills, English skills are an advantage
▪ You have a high level of technical understanding combined with a careful way of working
▪ You convince with your ability to work in a team as well as reliability, commitment and initiative
tec5 AG is an internationally active company specialising in the development and manufacture of electronics and sensor systems for spectral measurement technology. In close cooperation with our customers, we develop and manufacture high-end spectroscopy systems and components for a wide range of applications. The company is based in Steinbach in the immediate vicinity of Frankfurt am Main.
▪ Interesting and varied field of activity in a successful and strongly growing internationally active company with high-tech products.
▪ Flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes
▪ Various additional benefits such as an employee participation programme and extensive social benefits
Permanent employment contract ▪ Permanent employment contract