This job advertisement is addressed to persons of any gender.
Human Resources Management
Our offer to you
- We concentrate on the essentials: Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
are what set us apart.
- A calm working atmosphere and flexitime: we do a lot to make your working day pleasant.
- Structured induction alongside experienced colleagues makes it easier for you to get started in our company
company and the world of inductive components.
- Grow with us and we with you: We will train you regularly in the form of advanced training courses
and provide you with extensive technical literature.
- We not only offer you every support in today's world, but also subsidise your company pension scheme.
- Your tasks include the standard-compliant design, construction, installation, commissioning and documentation of operating and test equipment,
commissioning and documentation of operating and testing equipment for the semi-automatic
production and testing of our customer-specific components, assemblies and devices.
- Above all, you write and document the necessary software for the operating and testing equipment
and test equipment in suitable languages - in the case of equipment, you automate mainly with the help of
PLC (Siemens, Mitsubishi, ...), for test stations mainly with the PC (LabVIEW, ...)
- You are responsible for the repair, maintenance, documentation and further development of the existing
existing operating and testing equipment in Usingen and our locations - especially for the
- You will work closely with our development, production, quality and purchasing departments in order to
quality and our purchasing department, in order to adapt the operating and testing equipment to our
- You will take care of the procurement and integration of components and devices that can be bought in
into our operating and testing equipment, so that we do not have to reinvent the wheel.
The Pikatron Group is one of Germany's leading manufacturers in the field of customised
power electronics - from wound products to electromagnetic assemblies and power supplies. We develop and manufacture at a total of five locations in Germany and one in the Czech Republic.
in the Czech Republic with approx. 430 employees,
switching power supply converters, chokes, transformers, antennas, magnetic sensor systems, EMC filters,
frequency converters, drive systems, high-voltage sources, power sources and much more. We
offer our customers not only high quality, but also the greatest possible benefit through flexible response
to scheduling and logistical requirements. Our aim is to work in partnership right from the development process - both with our customers and our suppliers. We
are looking for the following person at the Usingen site as soon as possible
Human Resources Management